What we are doing at Hoerner re: COVID-19 policies and procedures.
When interviewed, Dylan Hoerner talks about Toronto’s Best Plumbing Company’s work during COVID-19
Hi my name is Dylan and I'm a representative from Hoerner Heating & Plumbing. Everything is going to be okay, but with that being said I want to talk to you a little bit about the Coronavirus and what we are doing to help take care of you from a health perspective and to make sure you feel good about having a technician in your home.
Here at Hoerner we are a heating, plumbing and drain company which makes us an essential service provider.
The basic steps that we are taking really come down to cleanliness:
- We are sanitizing our vehicles
- We have Clorox wipes
- We have Purell
- We are wearing masks and gloves
- and we are putting on shoe covers.
Our technicians on average visit three customers on a given day. It's not that much social interaction but for their health and mental well-being as well as yours, we are making sure that our technicians feel comfortable that we are not exposing them to too much social interaction.
We have implemented contact free service. We want to limit the number of social encounters they have on a daily basis. Something we're doing is we're having our customer service reps ask a question:
- are you or is anyone in your home feeling ill?
- Have you or anyone in your home traveled in the last 14 days?
if the answer to either of those is “yes” then this isn't going to be a good fit for us. We won't be able to have a technician in your home because we don't want to risk exposing our technicians or exposing our families and our other customers. We don't want to do anything that could increase the spread of this virus.
As well right now we are doing all of our training and weekly meetings remotely so the technicians can limit their time around each other and the office staff.
- We're doing all our training via email and video.
- We have great technology available to us so why don't we use it…
- We use an operating system called Service Titan that allows a customer service reps to work remotely from home. It also gives the technicians the ability to see their schedule dispatched remotely and leave right from their homes and go straight to their jobs without having to stop at the office.
When all this passes which it will we want you to know that we did our part to make sure that you and our team felt safe and comfortable.
Thanks, be safe and have fun safely.