Careers at Hoerner: We’re Hiring!
Be part of the Hoerner Heating & Plumbing team in Toronto, Canada.
We want you to take the customer service experience to a whole new level. Your personality invites Hoerner Heating & Plumbing customers to engage with you and make them feel great about their heating and plumbing decision.
Being a Customer Service Representative means you are the first person customers speak with, to answer their questions and to provide 100% customer satisfaction. A first impression is a lasting impression and you can create an opportunity for homeowners to discover ways to live better and more comfortable with plumbing, heating and cooling solutions at home.
The customer is your first priority and when you are working with a customer, you own the moment. They will look up to you as a customer care consultant and you make the final decision. We encourage you to take charge of this customer service experience and run with it!
We think this is a great place to work. Our employees agree. You’ll be proud to work here and you will love our team!
As our company expands, we always need employees who are dedicated, respectful, and courteous. Hoerner provides plumbing and drain services in Toronto and across the GTA. We strive to be the best plumbing solution provider and with your help, we will continue to foster a culture of respect, hard work, safety, and fun.
Our high-energy, high-growth company offers training, job security, and opportunities for dynamic CSR professionals who wish to gain experience and enjoy lucrative careers.
What’s it like to work at Hoerner Heating & Plumbing?As an organization, we place a high value on work-life balance, a collaborative and fun working environment.
- Top pay!
- Overtime opportunities·
- Paid vacation and sick days·
- Unlimited unpaid days
- Limited Health Benefits·
- Dynamic leadership·
- Opportunities for career growth and training·
- Ipads and industry-leading technology·
- Uniforms and company vehicles
Requirements for Careers at Hoerner Heating & PlumbingHoerner Heating & Plumbing is looking for experienced and knowledgeable CSRs who desire a growth-minded working environment with:
The Big Task
- You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with manager and your team members.
- You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Our company: Heating, Plumbing and Drains
As a company built on extraordinary people, Hoerner offers many benefits to our employees and to our community. Join Hoerner as a CSR and build a career.Hoerner Heating & Plumbing in downtown Toronto provides job opportunities for driven, educated and hard-working individuals.
- Customer Service Representative
Get in touch with us today to apply for available positions.
We've Got Your Covered!