Introducing the ADEY Maintenance Solution
Most central heating systems are extremely reliable, however, all mechanical equipment require maintenance from time to time. Especially radiators - need a good radiator water treatment. That's why it's important to call a heating professional to inspect your heating system once a year. These routine inspections will ensure that issues are spotted as they emerge, and well before they turn into full-blown emergencies. Cleaning the key components of your heating system will help keep systems running efficiently. Comparable to a car, if you don’t change the oil it can seize. Having good maintenance of your heating systems is similar, and good care will extend the life of your tankless hot water heater and boiler. Also benefits of using ADEY in your heating system cleaning and maintenance regime include saving up to ~15% on water bills!
Your heating specialist will explain the maintenance procedures that are most applicable to your specific system.
Hydronic (Hot Water) Systems
Hydronic heating systems use boilers, rather than furnaces, and should be maintained before heating season starts. Here's how:
- Check for standing water or other types of leaking
- Check water pressure and temperature
- Lubricate the circulating pump
- Clean the combustion chamber
- Purge air from the radiators
- Drain and flush the system every 5 years maximum
- Clean burners
- Most important check quality and efficiency of combustion
ADEY Maintenance - MC1 Protector
Fast chemical protection from magnetite and limescale: ADEY brings you the leading inhibitor to protect your domestic central heating system from limescale formation and corrosion. Commonly used in heating systems, ADEY Maintenance MC1 Protector is available in a range of formats and can be used on all metals and other materials used in heating systems. It offers long-term protection to help maintain concentration levels.
ADEY Maintenance - MC1 Protector is compatible with other ADEY products and:
- fights scale and corrosion in mixed metal central heating systems
- can save gas when used with MC3 Cleaner
- helps to stop frequent radiator venting
- prevents boiler noise and sticking pumps
- saves on fuel bills and reduces maintenance costs
- prevents cold spots
- environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
ADEY Maintenance - MC3 Cleaner
Quicker to dose, speedier to start cleaning - MC3 Cleaner removes scale, debris and sludge from central heating systems in order to eliminate boiler noise and restore heating efficiency. MC3 Cleaner effectively removes debris and other flux residues to help extend the life of your boiler and to keep it running efficiently. Use MC3 Cleaner when you powerflush and see how it accelerates the cleaning process. Available in a range of formats, Cleaner is a non-hazardous product, which is compatible with commonly used metals.
ADEY Maintenance - MC3 Cleaner:
- removes debris, limescale, and sludge from heating systems to restore systems
- can be used in conjunction with MC1 Protector to save gas
- is easy to use, as the system can continue to run normally
- Carbon Footprint certified by Carbon Trust
Buy your ADEY maintenance from Hoerner Heating and Plumbing today.
Read more on an ADEY Radiator Flush