Do You Have a Clogged Drain? Does your plumbing system show any of the following drain problems in Toronto?
- A backed up drain that needs to be cleared.
- A slow draining shower or tub that leaves behind a nasty ring when it drains.
- Water pushing up into your washer.
- You have to use a plunger to clear up an unreliable toilet.
- A bad odour coming from your drains.
- Several drains are backed up throughout your home.
No matter how careful you are about avoiding FOGs (fats, oils and grease), food particles, and other unsuitable items from entering your drains, it can still become clogged. Slow draining sewers could be caused by root infiltration. Thankfully, Hoerner Heating & Plumbing offers drain specialists.
We deal with a wide variety of sewer problems, including:
- leaking or dripping kitchen sinks,
- sewer backups into the basement
- clogged pipes
- clogged or leaking toilets
- and much more.
Whatever your issue, we can remove the clog, clean the drain and help prevent further backups. You can call Hoerner any time of the day or night.
Backed Up Kitchen Sink or Clogged Toilet?
Avoid using chemical drain cleaners that cause pipe damage on only bring temporary relief, and rather call the experts. Chemical drain cleaners lead to corrosion every time you use it, and lead to expensive damages. Worse, different chemicals may interact, causing a toxic problem that may cause the chemicals to push up elsewhere. We have seen chemical drain cleaners cause burns and other injuries.
If you want to get rid of a minor clog, rather use a drain snake or a plunger, and if neither of those do the trick, call Hoerner Heating & Plumbing, your Toronto drain specialists.
Hoerner Heating & Plumbing offers expert services you can rely on. Call us and you will not only get your drains repaired, but you will also benefit from the 6 Hoerner Pledges upon which our business is built.
Call Hoerner Heating & Plumbing today at 416-463-2573.
We use the latest plumbing technology to do the job right, whether you have a clogged pipe, a leak in the wall or ceiling, or a sewer problem. We can diagnose your plumbing problem and set out to repair it straight away. We offer the following standard and emergency drain services:
- Video Sewer Inspection
- Drain Cleaning and Repairs
- Client Maintenance product Bio Clean for customer usage to maintain sink drains.
If you need a plumber who is licensed and insured, and offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, give Hoerner Heating & Plumbing a call at 416-463-2573.