Hoerner Heating & Plumbing Can Clear Any Clogged Drain
Do you have a clogged drain? If any of these signs are present, you may well have a clogged drain:
- water backing up out of the sink drain
- slow draining water that pools around the shower drain
- gurgling in the toilet bowl when you run the sink
- gurgling sounds when you run the dishwasher or washing machine
- bad smells from the drains
Call the Toronto Drain Cleaning Experts
When your drains are slow – or completely clogged – Hoerner Heating & Plumbing can send out a professional plumbing team who will respond quickly.
We will take the time to properly diagnose and explain the cause of your clogged drain and recommend the best drain cleaning service. Our vans are fully equipped with both specialized drain cleaning tools and stocked with all the commonly used parts.
Rely on our drain repairing services for:
- Basement Main Drains
- Kitchen drain cleaning
- Tubs and basins
- Main sewers
Toronto Drain Cleaning and Drain Repair Services
Hoerner Heating and Plumbing employs a team fully trained plumbers who are competent at using some of the latest, most sophisticated equipment, including leak detection, drain camera inspection and drain snaking equipment.
Some of our services include:
- main line clearing
- sewer pipe inspection
- backed-up drains
- clogged or plugged showers, sinks and tubs
- removal of tree roots in drain pipes (underground)
Blocked Drain Cleaning in the Greater Toronto Area
A blocked drain is unhygienic and inconvenient. Blockages disrupt our daily routine. Let us handle your drainage needs. Call us before you dig. Residential properties in Toronto can contact us for blocked drains. Our services include professionalism, quick response times, and reliability.
Our comprehensive drain and pipe cleaning services include sewerage, storm water and drain cleaning. Drain cleaning services are offered to customers across the Greater Toronto Area. Alternatively, you can simply call us when you need assistance with drain cleaning in Toronto.
- Upon completion of our plumbing and electrical repair work, your premises will be clean and ready for occupation
- The products we offer include chemical and bio-active drain cleaners including Bio-Clean, septic tank activators, root killers, and other products related to plumbing.
Hoerner Heating & Plumbing offers a full range of drain and pipe cleaning services. We assist customers in clearing and unblocking drains throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
- Our drain clearing machines are able to clear out pipelines of all sizes.
- These machines can be used for both extraction purposes such as removing root infestations as well as flushing out blockages.
- We have machines for waste / water lines
- There are many different heads we have which are used for different applications to extract waste, solid items or growth matter from pipeline systems.
Sewer Pipe Inspection & Cleaning
Sometimes, bigger issues can’t be resolved by standard drain cleaning. One of our expert plumbers can find the problem using sewer pipe inspection, which uses a cable, attached to a camera, to find the problem. These issues can include:
- cracks or corrosion
- burst pipes
- collapsed drain lines
- cast iron pipes
- Orangeburg pipes
- tree roots in drains
- pinhole leaks
Depending on the problem, your Toronto plumber will recommend the best remedy. Pinhole leaks, tree roots in pipes and corrosion will often require significant repair work, rather than drain cleaning. The good news is that Hoerner Heating and Plumbing has gained the experience to correctly identify and repair such issues.
Environmentally Friendly Product Cleans Any Drain
As part of our environmental efforts to go green and to protect your home with environmentally friendly products and services, we offer the following environmental and health smart product: Bio-Clean
Bio-Clean is non-poisonous drain product. It clears clogged drains naturally by eating away at the organic material clogging the drain. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue or inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people, plumbing and the environment.
Inspect Your Drains Annually
It’s common for people to put off having their drains cleaned until there is an obvious problem, but we strongly advise against this practice. We have often seen how, by the time the drain is showing symptoms of clogging, there may already be a major issue with the system. It is advised to have your drains cleaned and inspected at least every one to two years.
When you need drain cleaning services, rely on Hoerner Heating & Plumbing. We are the experts who can clear any clogged drain.